Hello and welcome to The CookCurry Club
Based in Berkshire, our award-winning takeaway curries, are freshly prepared for you to collect from collection points in or near: Henley, Twyford, Knowl Hill, Maidenhead, Shiplake, Sonning, Wargrave and Wokingham.
You can now enjoy food that most Indian's eat in the comfort of their own homes. This is the magic that sets us apart from even your most favourite curry house.
The CookCurry Club is about:
- Delivering quality, wholesome, home-cooked Indian food from different regions of India, using the best ingredients, with no artificial preservatives or colouring.
- Producing delicious healthy dishes, catering for most dietary needs including vegetarian and gluten-free.
- Collaborating with a variety of local producers and businesses.
- Minimising waste by introducing cooked to order takeaway served in compostable and biodegradable pots.
- Creating home-made turka so you can make your own home-cooked curry and tamarind chutney.
We hope you will give them a try - you will not be disappointed. Please do subscribe - it's free - to our newsletter so we can keep you informed of menus and upcoming events.