The CookCurry Club prides itself on:
- Delivering quality, home-cooked Indian food using the very best ingredients, with no artificial preservatives or colouring.
- Producing delicious healthy dishes, catering for most dietary needs including vegetarian and gluten-free.
- Collaborating with a variety of local producers and businesses.
- Minimising waste by introducing cooked to order takeaway served in compostable and biodegradable pots.
- Creating home-made turka so you can make your own home-cooked curry and tamarind chutney.
In January 2013, The CookCurry Club was created to bring you freshly prepared home-cooked Indian food, from different regions of India, for takeaways and dinner parties. Surprisingly her idea came about when she was working in the pharmaceutical sector! Whilst holding down a hectic career, she yearned for honest home-cooked food, but she rarely had the time to source and cook true Indian cuisine.
Based in Berkshire, our award-winning takeaway curries, are freshly prepared on the day of delivery using locally sourced ingredients, for you to collect from collection points in or near: Henley, Twyford, Knowl Hill, Wokingham, Binfield Heath, Sonning and Maidenhead.
You can now enjoy food that most Indian people eat in the comfort of their own homes. This is the magic that sets The CookCurry Club apart from even your most favourite curry house.
The CookCurry Club is about genuine, delicious, wholesome, healthy Indian food most of us are unlikely to taste in a lifetime!